Category Archives: Games
Stop by Learning Express today to take advantage of 25% OFF our entire selection of Blue Orange games! Blue Orange is known for making easy-to-learn games that the whole family can enjoy for years to come! Whether you’re looking for an everyday gift or interested in the perfect game for family game night, you can’t go wrong with with a Blue Orange game! Make sure to stop by soon. Offer ends June 30th! Current titles include:
- Double Shutter
- Flash (NEW!)
- Gobblet Gobblers
- Speedeebee (NEW!)
- Spot It
- Spot It Junior
- Tell Tale
Welcome to the wild world of Webkinz! With Webkinz, you can adopt your new pal, in real life and online! Webkinz are a line of plush animals from Aardvarks to Zebras (and everything in between). So how does it work? Each Webkinz animal comes with an unique code that allows you to adopt it online at http://www.webkinz.com. There, you can name your pet, redecorate his/her room and earn KinzCash to buy your pet different outfits and goodies. A variety of family friendly arcade games, puzzles and trivia are also available for all age groups, starting with 5+. Check it out:
- Different lines and styles available, including Webkinz, Lil’Kinz and Webkinz Signature and Nakamas (Durham only).
- Online content starts at 5+, but make sure to ask an adult before logging on!
Make sure to fly, crawl or swim by today!
Perplexus is one of the most addictive and coolest puzzles at Learning Express. So what is it? Perplexus is a maze in a ball, filled with tons of traps, twists and turns to snag your child’s attention (or yours!) for hours. Guide the silver ball through the maze and see how far you can get, but watch out! If the ball falls off the track, you’ll have to start all over again. Perplexus is so much fun you’ll be unable to put it down! Which Perplexus is right for you?
- Perplexus: The original Perplexus is a classic, with 100 barriers and is 6+. It may be the oldest of Perplexus puzzles, but don’t underestimate it. I’m still stuck on it!
- Perplexus Twist: Twist and turn your way through the newest addition to the Perplexus family. Solve the puzzle, but be careful. Gameplay changes as you twist your way out of 30 different deadends and drops. 6+
- Perplexus Epic: They don’t call it “epic” for nothing! This level has 125 barriers (including a see saw!) and is 8+. How far can you get?
One of the hottest toys this year is Suspend from Melissa and Doug. Everyone at Learning Express is raving about it and with good reason! Suspend is a balancing game that is easy to learn and impossible to put down. The pieces hang from a tabletop centerpiece, but watch out! Every rod you place will shift the game! It’s sure to be a family favorite for years to come.
- Plays with 1-4 people ages 8+.
- Encourages planning skills and hand-eye coordination.
- 24 weighted pieces and color coded dice included.