Looking for the perfect scooter for your child? Look no further than the Kickboard scooter! It’s a surefire way to keep your child active and outdoors in the warm weather. The Kickboard scooter features a unique three wheel design that encourages balance and coordination, even in the smallest of scooter enthusiasts. The maxi can even be adjusted to the height of a mini, making it a wonderful investment for fun in the sun!
- Mini is for 3+, while the maxi is for 6+
- Mini available in pink, aqua, lime green or blue.
- Maxi available in purple, lime green, pink, blue, black or red.
- Winner of multiple awards, including Parent’s Choice and the Oppenheim Gold Seal.
Swing by Learning Express to try one out today!
Spring has sprung at Learning Express! What better way to prepare for the season than with a Mist n’ Sip water bottle? Mist n’ Sips aren’t your average water bottle. They also include a special mechanism next to the straw that releases a fine mist when pressed. It’s the perfect water bottle for sports events, summer trips or just hanging by the pool.
- Available in green, pink or blue.
- Made of BPA free plastic.
Swing by and pick up yours today!
Spooner Boards are a great way for kids (and parents) to stay active. Everyone at Learning Express loves a Spooner Board because they’re the perfect toy. So what does it do? Pretty much everything! You can use it as a balance trainer before honing your skills skateboarding, snowboarding or surfing…or just learn a couple of tricks in your backyard! We’ve even used it as a sled in the snow. It’s also guaranteed for life, so it’ll be in your family for years to come.
- Available in a variety of colors, including orange, black, purple, green, red, pink and yellow.
- Works indoors and outdoors: on grass, carpet or the driveway.
- Made in the USA!
Fly through the air with the greatest of ease! Fun Ride zip lines are the coolest thing this side of the Mississippi. Plus, did we mention that you can easily set one up in your own backyard? Simply attach the super tough steel cable between two solid points (trees or otherwise) and you’ll be soaring away in no time, just like you do at camp! Kids will love having a safe, easy access zip line outside that the whole family can enjoy…even Grandma! Fun Rides come in three different varieties—-Original, Deluxe and the Super Z. Check it out below:
- Original Fun Ride: An oldie but a goodie, this fun ride is a recipe for classic fun. It holds up to 100 lbs, with a cable length of 35 feet and is appropriate for ages 5-12.
- Deluxe Fun Ride: The Deluxe is a best seller at Learning Express, with a weight limit of 225 lbs, a cable length of 75 feet and is 8+.
- Super Z: They don’t call it “super” for nothing! This zip line is the big brother of the bunch, boasting a weight limit of 250 lbs, a cable length of 90 feet and an accelerated speed capability.