Alright, I know this isn’t technically a toy, but if you’re a parent, you get the picture above. There may be toddlers out there who keep there shoes on in the car, but if your kids are anything like mine, the shoes come off…every time. This is just one reason why Crocs are a must have shoe for our family. Aside from being easy to slip on and off, here are a few more reasons why Crocs made my list of “Must Have Toys From Learning Express.”
- They make great playground shoes, especially if you are at an indoor playground like Southpoint or Triangle Town Center. Slip’em off….slip’em right back on.
- They have such a variety of styles and colors.
- They are super durable and really easy to clean.
- When kids splash in puddles, there are no worries. Crocs are made for water, which also makes them great for the pool and beach! And that reminds me, ever tried to wash sand off a toddler after a long day at the beach? Crocs, baby, Crocs.
- Kids can slip them on and off by themselves, encouraging independence and confidence, not to mention it makes it easy for moms juggling multiple kids at a time. (We have 3 kids under the age of 4…I understand)
- They feel great on kid’s feet. The crosslite material (which can only be found with real Crocs) conforms to your feet. Basically the more you wear them, the better they feel.
- You can personalize and decorate them with Jibbitz.
Those are just my families reasons for using Crocs. Learning Express has the best deals on them and if you’re a member of our VIP program you can use coupons or discounts too! We stock them in our Cary and Durham locations only, but can always have some transferred to any of our triangle locations.
Thanks for reading! If you want to see my other posts on Life Hacks For Kid Survival check’em out below! (3-5 coming soon!)
Check out our other Life Hacks for Kid Survival!