COVID19 Shopping FAQs
We are living in unpredictable times. The health and safety of our community is our number one concern. We are your neighbors and friends and we will see this through together. -William (owner)
Are we open?
- For now, we have a small crew, usually 1 or 2 staff, who are healthy and willing to venture outside their home to serve you. With Easter fast approaching, we have shipments arriving daily to make our selection amazing. Because the state of North Carolina has closed playgrounds, we feel it best and safest that we have adult shopping only at this time.
Are games and toys and play essential to our survival?
- Shelter in Place means the showroom of stores like ours probably should be closed. Some would also argue that our products are essential needs. We want that decision to be yours and ours that we make together for as long as possible.
Do you accept phone orders?
- Yes! You are welcome to call us and we can shop for you. (ie. “Please pick out $50 of games and puzzles for a 6 year old boy.”) You can also look on our website which has about 25% of our in store inventory. If the staff working has access to FaceTime, you can also get assistance that way.
Is your store safe?
- We have disinfectant and hand soap. We wash our hands often and keep a clean store. We are not as busy as stores like Walmart and Target so less people should equal a cleaner shopping experience. The safety of our customers and staff is very important and if that is ever clearly a problem we will close our showrooms. The safety of you, your family, our staff and our community is very important to all of us. Because the state of North Carolina has closed playgrounds, we feel it best and safest that we have adult shopping only at this time.
What is ‘curbside pickup’?
- Curbside pickup is fast and convenient! Just call us with your order, pay over the phone, and we will have your items ready for you when you arrive. No need to get out of your car! we’ll even gift wrap them for free upon request.
How long will you stay open for?
- We are taking this crisis day by day and are adjusting our hours as needed.
For the largest selection of learning tools in the Triangle area, visit one of our convenient locations. If you’d rather call ahead for easy, curbside pickup, it’s just that easy!
- Learning Express Cary (Corner of Kildaire & Tryon) 2020 Kildaire Farm Rd,
Cary, NC 27518
- Learning Express Raleigh (North Hills)4209 Lassiter Mill Rd #128,
Raleigh, NC 27609
- Learning Express North Raleigh (Falls of Neuse & Durant)9660 Falls of Neuse Rd #130,
Raleigh, NC 27615
- Learning Express Durham (15-501 & I-40)3604 Witherspoon Blvd #101,
Durham, NC 27707