COVID19 Shopping FAQs
Yes, showrooms are back open!
Can I still shop curbside?
- We offer both in-store shopping and curbside pickup at all locations. Questions? Just give us a call and we will help you with all your needs.
Do you accept phone orders?
- Yes! You are welcome to call us and we can shop for you. (ie. “Please pick out $50 of games and puzzles for a 6 year old boy.”) You can also look on our website which has about 25% of our in store inventory. If the staff working has access to FaceTime, you can also get assistance that way.
Is your store safe?
- Masks are not required at this time. We have disinfectant and hand soap. We wash our hands often and keep a clean store. We are not as busy as stores like Walmart and Target so less people should equal a cleaner shopping experience. The safety of you, your family, our staff and our community is very important to all of us.
What is your current return policy?
- Our return policy has not changed and we will continue to accept returns of unopened merchandise. To help insure the safety of our staff and customers, we are setting aside all returned merchandise for a number of days before restocking.
What is ‘curbside pickup’?
- Curbside pickup is very convenient! Just call us with your order, pay over the phone, and we will have your items ready for you when you arrive. No need to get out of your car! We’ll even gift wrap them for free upon request.
How do I order a birthday bucket/basket/tote?
- Great question! Simply call us at your convenience. The entire phone call will take anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on the number of buckets (bags/totes/etc.) and the amount of customization needed. Let us know who you’re shopping for, the age and any special interests or requests you’d like to focus on. We’ll happily offer suggestions to help you create a one-of-a-kind birthday surprise! And don’t forget the personalization! We can customize any of our buckets and totes!
For the largest selection of learning tools in the Triangle area, call ahead for easy, curbside pickup!
- Learning Express Cary (Corner of Kildaire & Tryon) 2020 Kildaire Farm Rd,
Cary, NC 27518
- Learning Express Raleigh (North Hills)4209 Lassiter Mill Rd #128,
Raleigh, NC 27609
- Learning Express North Raleigh (Falls of Neuse & Durant)9660 Falls of Neuse Rd #130,
Raleigh, NC 27615
- Learning Express Durham (15-501 & I-40)3604 Witherspoon Blvd #101,
Durham, NC 27707